Aesthetico Ultimate Designer - A Python Turtle Program



In the last post on my previous work, I tried to use a program I made in my Python class. It used the Turtle module to make lines. However, it seems that I forgot to save the code for that (and I didn't have a Repl account back then). So I just put something else up instead. 

Over December, I've tried to remake that program I once made before on REPL. This is the best thing I could recreate, since I did not have anything to build upon other than the memory of it. 

It's a simple program. It will ask which direction and degree the line should turn to. It then asks what type of line to make, and then it creates the line. You can continue on and create more lines, or simply end it. 

I tried to keep up this somewhat professional and Aesthetic look back when I first made it long ago. I used colours from an Aesthetic colour pallet, and I had every word between dashes. I will say, it somewhat looks cool.  

I will say, however, that this remake is not as good as the first one, especially with the lines made. In the first one, most lines created were around the same length, but in this one that is not kept. A lot of complicated math was needed to make sure all line types were equal in length, and I didn't want to do that when I was remaking this. Yet, I did try to add a sine wave line, but I couldn't figure out how to make that work.

This is the first creation after the new changes to my blog. I will likely not return to this, though I may possibly try an add the sine wave or make it in some other code. Expect something else to come soon (but not as soon as this). For now, all I, OranjeMaan, have to say is goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Version 2:The Not-So Barebones Clicker

A Prime Factorization Algorithm that Uses a Text File