Previous Works - A Loop Drawing



Unfortunately, I did not get much done over the past few days. My houses wi-fi was performing too badly to work, was down for some days, and I had to study for semester exams. However, I've also been spending too much time on strategy games recently. Thereby, I will be showing another previous work.

This is a Python program I made this year for a class I took. The main program is not much more than the turtle designing. I got quite interested in making circles, which could be seen.The name Droopy doesn't have much story to it. During the time I was making this, I was listening to music by C418. Three of his songs refer to a "Droopy," which is where I got the name from.

The next post will definately be about the idle game with advancements I made in there. After that, I may put that program on the backburner and do something else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Version 2:The Not-So Barebones Clicker

A Prime Factorization Algorithm that Uses a Text File

Aesthetico Ultimate Designer - A Python Turtle Program