A New Update: What I'm Doing Now

It seems that creating this blog just before a major winter break was not a good idea. I just got distracted in more prioritized things and more interesting things. Hence, this page has nearly been inactive for a month. But that doesn't mean that I'm leaving this. I still have interest here. I just need to make this work as interesting as when I first started it, which means some changes.

The first thing is that I will probably not work on the idle clicker anymore. I didn't find anything more interesting to add onto something like that. It will be left on my Github, but don't expect any updates.

I will start to work on other things instead. I will be doing things in both Javascript along with other stuff, such as Python, HTML5 or even Scratch. Most of these will probably be one-off creations, but I may make further enhancement to some. The idea of doing some stuff in Unity or another engine has been interesting, but so far don't expect anything that deals with one. Stuff dealing with some games, such as a mod or an addition, will possibly done. I may make a simple mod or addition to a game by a month from now.

I will also start posting non-programming content, such as my experience in a game, artwork I made, or something I want to discuss. Yet, the focus will keep on programming. Don't expect me to post about me trip to the supermarket every week. This is simply to give me more things of my interest and actions to post on so I have more motivation to post here.

That is all I can say at the moment. To start things anew, I will be making another post after this dealing with a creation I made in Python. After that, things will be new, and hopefully I am more committed to this page. For now, all I can say is goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Version 2:The Not-So Barebones Clicker

A Prime Factorization Algorithm that Uses a Text File

Aesthetico Ultimate Designer - A Python Turtle Program