Version 2:The Not-So Barebones Clicker

I was originally going to make this post tomorrow, but due to events I am doing it today when I can. As seen, I have updated the Barebones Clicker to become a Not-So Barebones Clicker. This is now more than just a button and a counter.

As you can see, one of the big changes was generators. There are currently three of them. These are not really made to be fair though, as I'm pretty sure some are way more efficiant than others, but I wasn't really concerned with that.An interesting part about the generators is that if you try to buy them and you don't got the money, a message will appear for a few seconds telling you that you can't afford it. Another big change included was the save. This is not a good save, as it just relies on cookies. Yet, you can refesh the page, and the numbers will still be there (given that one saves and loads).

This took hours to code, specifically to make functional. I went to Dhmstark again along with stackexchange for coding help. Some things were fixed, others were not. So far, I have only one bug left, though I am the only person working on this at the moment.

This code has also been added to Github. You can now view the code in all its glory. This also includes previous versions.

I plan to continue with this for a little more. I will likely add some css elements, upgrade mechanics, and even possibly some small achievements. Though that will have to wait until later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prime Factorization Algorithm that Uses a Text File

Aesthetico Ultimate Designer - A Python Turtle Program